SHEN Ye, M.D., PhD.
Dr. Shen is the Vice President of the First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine; Executive Dean of First Clinical Medicine College, Zhejiang University; Vice Director of Research Institute of Ophthalmology, Zhejiang University.
Dr. Shen had 30 years experience in the treatment of eye disease, and also had a long-standing research interest in mechanism of Myopia, eye rare disease, efficacy and safety of refractive surgery, evaluation of Visual Quality. He was the first that conducted implantable collamer lens (ICL) implantation in Asia. The eldest patient that received cataract surgery operated by Dr. Shen was 108.
- Implantable collamer lens (ICL) implantation
- Cornea Refractive surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Cornea disease
Activities and Honors:
Invited Speaker of ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and Refractive).
- Committee Member: Post graduated medical education committee of China.
- Vice Chairman: Rare disease society & Vice Chairman of Society of Ophthalmology and Visual Sience, Chinese Research Hospital Association.
- Standing Committee Member: Ophthalmology Committee of Chinese Geriatrics Society.
- Chairman: Laser medicine society of Zhejiang Provincial Medical Association.